FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Saturday, 1/14/23, Lesson 5, attempted the test, 5 consecutive retrieves 12 inch with no EC's


 

4 comments:

  1. We gave it a try. Stephanie, I'm going to attempt to drive up to Megan tomorrow, Sunday, 1/15/23. It will be a 4 hour round trip. Wish me luck. My mother is coming with me in case I am unable to drive the distance. Should be home by 6 though. Gave Lesson 5 test a try tonight.
    I have the high jump in a box. Wanted Sean to put it together for me but he has been at a swim meet all day, and tomorrow as well. Do we need it put together before we do the next zoom, assuming we passed the test tonight?
    Thanks guys!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. On "Swing", when Sofie is in SSIF position, lower your hand in front of her face so she can see👀 your hand signal as you command 'simultaneously ' "Swing", and then step forward and put 270 left counterclockwise leash pressure.

    Make sense?

    ReplyDelete