A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
I thought she did great! Hope you agree! Did she pass this part of the test? Shall I film her tomorrow in my muddy yard jumping over the bar thing?
LOL..yes, she passed and beautifully so!! Please do film the jump and post. Can we meet at 6 pm my time, 8 pm your time tomorrow evening for Lesson 7?So proud of you both ❤️ Roxanne
Hi. 8 pm should be possible for tonight. I think Kaitlin's IVIG will end by 7:30pm. What zoom code should we use? Stephanie's old link?
I thought she did great! Hope you agree! Did she pass this part of the test? Shall I film her tomorrow in my muddy yard jumping over the bar thing?
ReplyDeleteLOL..yes, she passed and beautifully so!! Please do film the jump and post. Can we meet at 6 pm my time, 8 pm your time tomorrow evening for Lesson 7?
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you both ❤️
Roxanne
Hi. 8 pm should be possible for tonight. I think Kaitlin's IVIG will end by 7:30pm. What zoom code should we use? Stephanie's old link?
ReplyDelete