A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
I thought I'd give it a try tonight. Need to get back to it. Sorry I forgot how to "swing." Still kind of out of it. Day 5 of Covid. Fever broke but still have bad sore throat and ear aches. Luckily, my body aches are almost gone. Yay!
The exhaustion 😩 is the hard part of healing from Covid.
Good work. For more distractions in this training setup sprinkle the training table and blue board WITH treats. Really. Put the ball on the blue board directly under where your hand will be holding DB. Really.
No reason why you and Sofie can't do Lessonb5 EXAM, and pass well, in thr next few days. Time to go onto Lesson 6.
I will upload a video showing "Swing" and a new command of "Move" which you need.
Try rubbing your sore back with a topical cold/cold lotion. It will ease the pain. Also, wearing the Thermacare heat packs will help ease the soreness too. Have you tried drinking the Nuun yet for restoration of your electrolytes?
Thanks Roxanne! Yes, drinking electrolytes! Helpful!! Thanks!! My upper back is killing me today so I will try the rub! Hard just getting through the day. Such a strange virus! Looking forward to seeing the swing video and new command move. I'll up the distractions per your suggestions. Thanks again!! N
I thought I'd give it a try tonight. Need to get back to it. Sorry I forgot how to "swing." Still kind of out of it. Day 5 of Covid. Fever broke but still have bad sore throat and ear aches. Luckily, my body aches are almost gone. Yay!
ReplyDeleteThe exhaustion 😩 is the hard part of healing from Covid.
ReplyDeleteGood work. For more distractions in this training setup sprinkle the training table and blue board WITH treats. Really. Put the ball on the blue board directly under where your hand will be holding DB. Really.
No reason why you and Sofie can't do Lessonb5 EXAM, and pass well, in thr next few days. Time to go onto Lesson 6.
I will upload a video showing "Swing" and a new command of "Move" which you need.
Try rubbing your sore back with a topical cold/cold lotion. It will ease the pain. Also, wearing the Thermacare heat packs will help ease the soreness too. Have you tried drinking the Nuun yet for restoration of your electrolytes?
Get well dear friend. Praying for your recovery.
Thanks Roxanne! Yes, drinking electrolytes! Helpful!! Thanks!! My upper back is killing me today so I will try the rub! Hard just getting through the day. Such a strange virus! Looking forward to seeing the swing video and new command move. I'll up the distractions per your suggestions. Thanks again!!
ReplyDeleteN