FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Friday, January 27, 2023

Exam Lesson 7, the heeling pattern, including crazy 8.


 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Roxanne. I just posted 3 parts of Exam 7, the hold for 90 seconds in high demand, the retrieve of arm's length, 6 without EC, DB on squishy board, and the heeling pattern. Hope we passed.
    I'll wait for you to comment on the jump, jump, and the swing before I try the test on those. I will have to do it before tomorrow at 1:30pm though. Busy weekend. I just want to curl up in front of a cozy fire with a good novel. Oh well, in my dreams! Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! And Lesson 7 EXAM (s) are ALL passes so we will Zoom Sunday evening and go onto Lesson 8.

    Well done despite being oh very busy🤭

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Roxanne. That means a lot. My doctor keeps yelling at me to "slow down." Ugh! It is hard to work full time in my job, deal with angry people all day, fighting all day, for not such great pay, and kids, husband, my mother who is elderly, etc..... you get what I'm trying to say, so my time with Sofie, although short, is most cherished, and I thank you and Stephanie for all of your help so that I can have this amazing experience with Sofie. I let down my black lab Saudi when I was younger, went off to college, was estranged from my family, and my parents did NOT take good care of him. Never forgave myself. So, now I try to take the best care and give our dogs the best experiences in life.
    Have a great day. Off to walk dogs and get ready for a SWIM day with Kaitlin and Sean. I actually do enjoy timing the meets, as crazy as that sounds. And, in the summer, I actually score (by hand) the swim meets for summer swim team. Crazy times.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete