A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
I'd like you to do these EXAM(s) and post on Saturday. When we get to the HOLD, because the HOLD correction IS AN APPLIED PUNISHER, we want to do the work and get through this ASAP. The longer it takes to succeed at this stage of the retrieve training process, the harder it is for a dog to grasp the HOLD concept and move forward. So, I'm pushing you because if Sofie gets bogged down here, she won't be able to go farther.
Get'r'done and post. I'd like to meet via ZOOM, Sunday evening at 6 pm my time and 8 pm your time. My PPP Course isn't over until 5:30 so I'm tight on times to meet.
Let me know if this works for you. AND thank you for the beautiful card, the caring words and the check 5/7. Very much appreciated. I saved the card-:)
Nancy,
ReplyDeleteI'd like you to do these EXAM(s) and post on Saturday. When we get to the HOLD, because the HOLD correction IS AN APPLIED PUNISHER, we want to do the work and get through this ASAP. The longer it takes to succeed at this stage of the retrieve training process, the harder it is for a dog to grasp the HOLD concept and move forward. So, I'm pushing you because if Sofie gets bogged down here, she won't be able to go farther.
Get'r'done and post. I'd like to meet via ZOOM, Sunday evening at 6 pm my time and 8 pm your time. My PPP Course isn't over until 5:30 so I'm tight on times to meet.
Let me know if this works for you. AND thank you for the beautiful card, the caring words and the check 5/7. Very much appreciated. I saved the card-:)
Roxanne
Roxanne