A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
I should have watched the Chair test first. I think maybe she is not as quick to fetch??? If I EC her, won't that discourage her from fetching since she's doing it but maybe not as fast?? Thanks! Nancy
I should have watched the Chair test first. I think maybe she is not as quick to fetch??? If I EC her, won't that discourage her from fetching since she's doing it but maybe not as fast?? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteNancy
Now I see how the o ring works, let the leash slide down through the ring so there is no pressure....Got it.
ReplyDeleteNo the EC'S train the learning dog that they have the ability to AVOID EC'S by obeying, quickly.
ReplyDeleteRoxanne
OK. How did we do in this video? Was she OK in her speed to respond?
ReplyDelete