FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Monday, March 6, 2023

Monday, 3/6/23, Chair Test, Lesson 10, fetch from ground, five feet away


 

3 comments:

  1. Really? So, there is hope for us yet? Can't wait for the fun to start!! Let me know what I'm supposed to be doing in the meantime and when we will have our next zoom? Things are somewhat up in the air for Sunday, 3/12. I'm supposed to bring Megan, and her friend who lives in the next town over, back to college upstate Sunday 3/12, however, they are predicting a snow storm, so we are not sure yet. Mike may have to drive her up very early Monday, 3/13, and get back in time for work at 4pm. He works the 4pm-12 midnight shift at the railroad, MetroNorth, as a communications specialist/radio technician, after over 30 years as a computer consultant. I told you his story. Age discrimination is awful in this country.
    Hope all is well.
    Hugs,
    N

    ReplyDelete