FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Lesson 10, practicing for the chair test, Thurs. 3/2/23


 

5 comments:

  1. Hi. Long day at work but managed to work Sofie a bit tonight. We did fairly well but did have to do some EC's. Need to manage the leash better with those. When I do the actual Lesson 10 exam with her, does someone actually have to sit in the chair and manage the DB?
    Thanks!!
    N
    I hope to work her tomorrow, Friday, 3/3, however, since there will be a snow storm by Megan's college Saturday when Mike was supposed to pick her up for Spring break, I now have to leave work early tomorrow and drive 2 hours up to get her, and back the 2 hours. Ugh!! I don't have the energy I used to. Let's see how it goes. Maybe I can make up the work on Saturday before Kaitlin gets home. She is going to sleep over at a friend's house. Fingers crossed it all goes well. She is going with her aide. Take care!! Hope Wayne is well on his healing journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCELLENT TRAINING SESSION 👏 👌!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you taking Nuun's daily? They help Wayne and I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I forgot to order them. I have so many of a similar product but I think they may have expired. Thanks for reminding me. I'm always so focused on the kids.... Drove up to Troy yesterday to get Megan, then her roommate was stranded as her Uber driver never showed, so we made a detour to take her to the airport so she could fly home to the eastern shore of MD, but she went into Baltimore. They live in Salisbury, MD. Megan and Ava get along fabulously well, which is such a relief. Anyway, by the time I got home and fed everyone, I was so blotto that I pretty much collapsed. Today, before I take Kaitlin to her swim lesson, Sean to see his school play (45 minutes each way), and do the grocery shopping, I will attempt the chair test w/ Megan. Spring is on the way. Can't wait. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
    Nancy
    P.S. Let me know when you know if you are going to visit Stephanie and her new baby this May.

    ReplyDelete