A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Hi. How's the weather out by you? Snow and ice here all day. I managed to get the jump inside but couldn't get the two new rubber mats in. They are frozen on my porch table outside. I used what I could. I know it's not great to have Sofie jumping on tile. Only put the jump at 4 inches as you had suggested. Looking forward to you feedback. Have a nice night!! Hugs, Nancy P.S. You were right; Sofie was excited with this lesson. I will add food bowls tomorrow. I had these extra lacrosse balls in the house from when Sean was younger, so we used those. They may be hard for her to see because some of them are white. I will get tennis balls when I am able. Ordered the check cord, but still can't find the yellow longe line I had. How many feet should I get for the longe line. I couldn't understand your Etsy site. Sorry.
Good to hear! Thanks for the info on the LL. Got your text earlier. Sorry, busy day at work and had to take dogs to vet to check on ears. They were both scratching their ears. Got them checked and cleaned. Thank goodness they are OK. The itching is probably a food allergy. Ugh!! I found a 15 foot orange longe line. Not sure if it is 3/8" or not. I'll use it for now and order the other one from etsy. Hope the check cord comes in soon. I'm so mad that I can't find the other ones. That's what happens in my house with mess cats, ie., my husband and my son!! LOL!! Let me try to do some work with Sofie now and send you a video. Have a great night! N
Hi. How's the weather out by you? Snow and ice here all day. I managed to get the jump inside but couldn't get the two new rubber mats in. They are frozen on my porch table outside. I used what I could. I know it's not great to have Sofie jumping on tile. Only put the jump at 4 inches as you had suggested. Looking forward to you feedback. Have a nice night!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Nancy
P.S. You were right; Sofie was excited with this lesson. I will add food bowls tomorrow. I had these extra lacrosse balls in the house from when Sean was younger, so we used those. They may be hard for her to see because some of them are white. I will get tennis balls when I am able. Ordered the check cord, but still can't find the yellow longe line I had. How many feet should I get for the longe line. I couldn't understand your Etsy site. Sorry.
15' with handle for LL. Get 3/8" wide. The Etsy site it's cumbersome, O will see if I can locate what you need to order and send you the link.
ReplyDeleteVery good training session. 👏 and GREAT distractions too.
Good to hear! Thanks for the info on the LL. Got your text earlier. Sorry, busy day at work and had to take dogs to vet to check on ears. They were both scratching their ears. Got them checked and cleaned. Thank goodness they are OK. The itching is probably a food allergy. Ugh!!
ReplyDeleteI found a 15 foot orange longe line. Not sure if it is 3/8" or not. I'll use it for now and order the other one from etsy. Hope the check cord comes in soon. I'm so mad that I can't find the other ones. That's what happens in my house with mess cats, ie., my husband and my son!!
LOL!!
Let me try to do some work with Sofie now and send you a video. Have a great night!
N