A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Hi. Did this video tonight before I saw your post for Lesson 11 exam. Will look at that shortly. Had a cooking class tonight with my sister, who is a vegan chef, LindaKolton.com. Check her out. Class was free. She is building up her own business now after years of working for an animal sanctuary saving abused farm animals from around the country. She is an accomplished author of a book called "Compassionate Cuisine," and has appeared on major tv spots. I'm not giving up meat, but I love her classes to help me add more veggies into my diet. Even if you don't sign up for her classes, which are virtual, she has some great info on her website. Check her out. Off to put Kaitlin to bed. Then, I will watch the exam for Lesson 11. Hugs, Nancy
Hi. Did this video tonight before I saw your post for Lesson 11 exam. Will look at that shortly. Had a cooking class tonight with my sister, who is a vegan chef, LindaKolton.com. Check her out. Class was free. She is building up her own business now after years of working for an animal sanctuary saving abused farm animals from around the country. She is an accomplished author of a book called "Compassionate Cuisine," and has appeared on major tv spots. I'm not giving up meat, but I love her classes to help me add more veggies into my diet. Even if you don't sign up for her classes, which are virtual, she has some great info on her website. Check her out. Off to put Kaitlin to bed. Then, I will watch the exam for Lesson 11.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Nancy
Fabulous training sessionš¤
ReplyDelete