A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
We did lesson 11 ROF in the kitchen tonight. Waiting for the check cord to come. Will order the yellow longe line hopefully tomorrow. For now, I'm using the orange one, although I believe it is 1/2 inch. Not sure if the camera picked it up or not, but the DB landed right behind one of the balls, and she did not grab the ball! Yay Sofie!! Chester made his appearance and wanted belly rubs! Have a great rest of your night. It's 9:37pm and I'm heading to bed. Sean isn't even home yet, but I can't wait up for him tonight. Got up way too early to deal with snow and ice, and then took a long lunch break to bring dogs to the vet 45 minutes away, and back again. I can't believe it's been over 2 months and I'm not quite back to baseline from having had Covid in early January. Ugh! Take care. Nancy
We did lesson 11 ROF in the kitchen tonight. Waiting for the check cord to come. Will order the yellow longe line hopefully tomorrow. For now, I'm using the orange one, although I believe it is 1/2 inch. Not sure if the camera picked it up or not, but the DB landed right behind one of the balls, and she did not grab the ball! Yay Sofie!! Chester made his appearance and wanted belly rubs! Have a great rest of your night. It's 9:37pm and I'm heading to bed. Sean isn't even home yet, but I can't wait up for him tonight. Got up way too early to deal with snow and ice, and then took a long lunch break to bring dogs to the vet 45 minutes away, and back again. I can't believe it's been over 2 months and I'm not quite back to baseline from having had Covid in early January. Ugh! Take care.
ReplyDeleteNancy
ABSOLUTELY PHENEMENAL TRAINING SESSION 👏👏👏
ReplyDelete