FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Walking with Sofie on the street, forging and left turns, 9/8/21


 

3 comments:

  1. Sofie did pretty well today with her walking, not her usual full speed ahead of me, where I'm running to catch up to do the left turns in a square to help her not to forge ahead. Mike had some difficulty filming us; he was busy with Chester and is not so good at multitasking. But, he tried! I'll see if one of the kids can take a video of it tomorrow, probably Friday though, as tomorrow Kaitlin has a medical appointment right after work and then off to her class. Don't get home till after 8pm. Ugh!! Have a great rest of your night.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good and Sofie is checking in with you on a regular basis. When you do your Turns, keep your steps smaller as that helps the learning dog get much needed time to 'read your feet.'

    Happy with what I see, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? That's great to hear. Today, was a tough day walking her. The men were playing soccer in the field and all she wanted to do was run after them and play with that ball! And, some how I hurt my knee. OK. I just spent almost an hour on the phone with the Health Department doing the contact tracing for me and Kaitlin as were were exposed to a Covid positive person Saturday. Ugh! Now we have to quarantine in the house even after our Covid test tomorrow, which hopefully will come back negative! Roxanne, it's getting bad here in NY again. How's it out there in Utah? I would imagine better since not as populated. We couldn't go to Kaitlin's class tonight, so I actually cooked dinner, lentil pasta with broccoli rabe cooked in garlic and oil. Yummy! Your tomatoes look amazing!!! You are incredible. Green thumb and home decorator, renovator, and dog trainer/teacher/coach, and and and.... Off to put Kaitlin to bed and then spend some time with my pups. Tonight, I will work on sit and stay gradually getting further and further from 6 feet away. I feel badly I really yelled at Sofie tonight on our walk, I think she lunged so fast forward she grabbed more poop, think it was goose poop. Crack for dogs is what you say, right?
    Have a great night!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete