FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Sunday, September 26, 2021

practice heeling on back porch 9/26/21

 


3 comments:

  1. I can't seem to get her to stop lagging on the porch or forging ahead on the leash on the street. I have been doing longe line before and after our leash work and I thought it was helping but....Let me know what you think when you have the time. Thanks, as I know you are busy!!
    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not seeing much issues other than the fact she is moving slowly. And her Sit is sloppy which could indicate she IS tired or she's going through a growth spurt. Your mechanics are fine, just please? put a smile on your face as you give her commands. Your old tough voice is back which is harsh and no one, especially a SOFT dog, will work well for that tone of voice. Change your pitch and tone to be softer, sweeter and like you are having fun, ok?

    Her response to you IS immediate, her AS are quite good, and I'm not sure what you are looking for, but this is quite good, Nancy.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Great! I took it easy today and sat in the sun with both dogs and had lunch with them. I really needed a break. I have been working so much for my job which is a lot of fighting with insurance companies and opposing lawyers that I have been exhausted, which I didn't realize reared its ugly head in my harsh tone. I definitely want to have fun with Sofie, she's such a great dog!

    Nany

    ReplyDelete