A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
As our stranger, Michael was approaching, Sean opened the kitchen door, so you see Sofie turn her head, then Michael touches her and she realizes he is there but hold her stay. Hope you are having a great weekend. I'm still in quarantine. Waiting for my PRC test result. Nancy
Thanks! I didn't plan Sean opening the kitchen door at the same time our friend/stranger was walking toward her, but it worked out OK. We went for a hike in the woods today, which was very difficult. She wanted to smell and explore everything! I had Kaitlin's com hab worker take a video, but she did a terrible job of filming because the poor thing wore a tank top and was getting bitten by mosquitoes, as it was very humid today...I really don't mind the heat, it's the humidity that I can't stand. Ugh!! So, I'm not sending the film. you see more of the ground than anything else. Most of Kaitlin's com hab people have not come this past week since we are in quarantine so I haven't had as much time as I had hoped for training Sofie. So, I appreciate another week to take the tests. N
As our stranger, Michael was approaching, Sean opened the kitchen door, so you see Sofie turn her head, then Michael touches her and she realizes he is there but hold her stay.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great weekend. I'm still in quarantine. Waiting for my PRC test result.
Nancy
EXCELLENT!
ReplyDeleteBe well.
Thanks! I didn't plan Sean opening the kitchen door at the same time our friend/stranger was walking toward her, but it worked out OK. We went for a hike in the woods today, which was very difficult. She wanted to smell and explore everything! I had Kaitlin's com hab worker take a video, but she did a terrible job of filming because the poor thing wore a tank top and was getting bitten by mosquitoes, as it was very humid today...I really don't mind the heat, it's the humidity that I can't stand. Ugh!! So, I'm not sending the film. you see more of the ground than anything else. Most of Kaitlin's com hab people have not come this past week since we are in quarantine so I haven't had as much time as I had hoped for training Sofie. So, I appreciate another week to take the tests.
ReplyDeleteN