A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Return to dog, busy day, Sean is away on his wilderness trip and Megan is working, I'm minding Kaitlin, so Sofie and I are working on the back porch, which is really too small but for now I'm trying to make the best of it. Thanks for taking a look at it. Nancy
Return to dog, busy day, Sean is away on his wilderness trip and Megan is working, I'm minding Kaitlin, so Sofie and I are working on the back porch, which is really too small but for now I'm trying to make the best of it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking a look at it.
Nancy
Oh so EXCELLENT! That was a GREAT solution to her sliding and good use of the skills and tools you have learned so dilegently.
ReplyDeleteOnward..