A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Hi Roxanne. I know my flip flops are a no, no! I was so tired though! So was Sofie as you can see. She is just getting over the swollen face from the bee sting and an upset tummy. Her stool is still not the greatest but she's not throwing up and no diarrhea. I watched her very very carefully and if she became lethargic I know to take her immediately to the emergency vet. But, she was still enjoying walks, just not as enthusiastic about things, you could tell she was under the weather. Tomorrow, I hope to set up the PVC pipes and do that weaving drill. Have to find where I put that bag. Take care. Nancy P.S. I have to look at my calendar because I may have a legal class to attend next Wednesday. I need the credit for my continuing legal education requirements so I have to take it. I'll see what time it ends, that's assuming I pass the tests for week #5.
She was tired-:) Good work. There are two Week 5 EXAMS and a Pop Quiz, so I'm not sure you have time to do both this week. Both EXAMS are tough. We can skip this Wednesday and meet next Wednesday.
Hi Roxanne. I know my flip flops are a no, no! I was so tired though! So was Sofie as you can see. She is just getting over the swollen face from the bee sting and an upset tummy. Her stool is still not the greatest but she's not throwing up and no diarrhea. I watched her very very carefully and if she became lethargic I know to take her immediately to the emergency vet. But, she was still enjoying walks, just not as enthusiastic about things, you could tell she was under the weather. Tomorrow, I hope to set up the PVC pipes and do that weaving drill. Have to find where I put that bag. Take care.
ReplyDeleteNancy
P.S. I have to look at my calendar because I may have a legal class to attend next Wednesday. I need the credit for my continuing legal education requirements so I have to take it. I'll see what time it ends, that's assuming I pass the tests for week #5.
She was tired-:) Good work. There are two Week 5 EXAMS and a Pop Quiz, so I'm not sure you have time to do both this week. Both EXAMS are tough. We can skip this Wednesday and meet next Wednesday.
ReplyDelete