FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Friday, June 25, 2021

Sofie longe line back field Woodside 6.25.21, minimal distractions, some cars, birds, Sean, and moths close to the ground


 

3 comments:

  1. The same field behind the school with some distractions, I guess you would say minimal, couldn't use the other two fields there as school was still going. I will practice with more distractions tomorrow, Saturday, 6/26/21, and will try to take the exam, but most likely will have to do it when I return from vacation. Let's see how the day goes. Must pack for 3 and go to a graduation party.
    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,

    Biggest thing I see in Sophie is she is bored which is why she is concentrating on the line. You aren't working her against MED- HIGH distraction levels that cause her to notice them and move towards those distractions.

    Can't do anything about that until you return.

    Take smaller steps.

    ReplyDelete