FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Sofie and Longe line 6/12/21

 


5 comments:

  1. I need help with the turns, Sofie was distracted at the end of the line while I was trying to turn, maybe I should have corrected her by walking opposite direction? Sorry, it still feels so awkward. But, we keep trying. She is so smart, she knew when I usually turn and started turning before I stepped on the line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, can I do the cool down in a different location from where I do the longe line work?
    Thanks.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making steady improvement. LOVE the playground distraction. Notice that Sophie's head, as you are doing LL, moves towards your knee periodically? That is called a 'check-in' and exactly what I want to see as the dog is checking in to make sure they are still with you.

    You are doing exceptionally well!

    ReplyDelete