A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Hi Roxanne and Stephanie, This is our second day practicing the inverted longe line. It was a scorcher of a day here in NY!! This is the cool down. I wasn't sure how to hold the line, I remembered on my left thumb but that was it. Will have to go back and view that video. I'm definitely a visual learner. I felt Sofie was more connected with me today. I don't think I did many corrections. Nancy
Cool Down, drop your left hand so it moves normally as if you are walking. And just one hand, the left hand, the leash handle in on the left thumb while you move normally.
Hi Roxanne and Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteThis is our second day practicing the inverted longe line. It was a scorcher of a day here in NY!! This is the cool down. I wasn't sure how to hold the line, I remembered on my left thumb but that was it. Will have to go back and view that video. I'm definitely a visual learner. I felt Sofie was more connected with me today. I don't think I did many corrections.
Nancy
Cool Down, drop your left hand so it moves normally as if you are walking. And just one hand, the left hand, the leash handle in on the left thumb while you move normally.
ReplyDelete