FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Monday, June 14, 2021

More Longe line work with Sofie behind school 6/14/21


 

2 comments:

  1. More longe line work with Sofie behind the school 6/14/21. Question: if Sofie goes on my right side, while walking, but is within 5 feet of me, is that acceptable? I know she is supposed to be on my left side, what do I do if she goes on my right side? Am I supposed to come around her from the front? Hard to do if she's ahead of me.
    Thanks!!
    Again, sorry for the poor videography. I may have to fire Sean. Poor baby! He is feeling quite sick, will have to have Mike bring him to the pediatrician tomorrow for a strep test. Strep is spreading throughout the schools as people take off their masks. I'm keeping mine on and advising my kids as well.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,

    There are videos and picture of how to do the 270 left turn BEHIND Sophie when she is on your right.

    Your Turn Footwork is rapidly getting better! AND did you notice? Sophie IS 'reading your feet' and now following YOU when you step off the LL and all without you stomping your feet-:)

    Good work and steady improvement. Camera guy is fine, will have to upload some camera work from student's 4-year old, it will crack you up!

    ReplyDelete