A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Hi. Dratz! I forgot my TC's. Had to take Kaitlin with me, she guarded the door to the tennis court as it would not close but was also a distraction for both Sofie and myself. Sofie was quite challenged today, as was I. Lots of distractions, sadly. Basketball, dogs, etc. It's very hard to find a place in my town that is quiet and contained. Anyway, we gave it a shot. You will see that I did the recall twice at the end, as she didn't heel well the first time. But, she got it the second time. Hope that's OK and is a pass. Let me know. Thanks!!! Have a good night! Nancy
Hi. Dratz! I forgot my TC's. Had to take Kaitlin with me, she guarded the door to the tennis court as it would not close but was also a distraction for both Sofie and myself. Sofie was quite challenged today, as was I. Lots of distractions, sadly. Basketball, dogs, etc. It's very hard to find a place in my town that is quiet and contained. Anyway, we gave it a shot. You will see that I did the recall twice at the end, as she didn't heel well the first time. But, she got it the second time. Hope that's OK and is a pass. Let me know. Thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good night!
Nancy