FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

50 yards down stay walk away 11.24.21


 

4 comments:

  1. a beautiful sunny but cold day to practice. i hope to do 60-90 yards this weekend. its a good thing megan knows how to drive know, but she still needs practice. i hate being so reliant others for basic things that i can no longer do just having one arm/hand. cooking for the holiday has been quite a challenge. making lots of lemonade!! thinking about your sugar bear.
    hugs
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,

    Dearest friend, when we are able and do everything, all the time, for others, we train them to be dependent on us ( the result is often they become selfish and demanding) and we rob them of the opportunity to be thoughtful and serve us (to assist, to help and benefit others).

    One of the The hardest lesson I have learned as I have aged, is that I can't "Do it all myself" and that my need for help is providing the need for someone else to feel good about meeting MY needs. I have learned to ask for what I need now. And in the asking I have blown up the prior years of perception that I don't need help. And sometimes dear friend, though the years as a result of this oh so humbling life lesson from God, I now ask for help I don't really need. I ask so others may feel good that they are able to help🤗 I ask for THEIR benefit, so they may grow in their service, so they may grow in their contribution and grow in fulfilling God's command to give.

    Isn't that what life is about? Contribution to others to build, strengthen and deepen relationships?

    Have the most memorable Thanksgiving knowing it isn't about what you can do, but it IS about the joy of relationships. Now, go sit and have a great cup of coffee ☕ as you become the director trying to teach how to cook Thanksgiving dinner without doing it. What a great opportunity for moments of sheer joy, hysterical laughter and family. I bet it will ne the most talked and remembered Thanksgiving dinner for your family for the rest of their lives. Let go and let whatever happens, or doesn't happen, be the source of joy for all this season of gratitude.

    Love you. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. so well put! i certainly am learning that it's ok not being able to do everything all the time. my kids are indeed benefiting from this experience. so is my husband. and i'm learning it is ok to ask for help, which has always been very difficult for me. your outlook on life is lovely...the loss of my dear friend this past spring has really made me see the gift of every day and just how precious life is that i try not to waste time with what i call nonsense. there is too much nonsense in the world today. dogs are no nonsense, they just give of themselves so freely. their love for us is so unconditional.
    anyway, hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!! your pies looked terrific!!!
    hugs
    nancy
    p.s.
    let me know when you and stephanie have spoken as i really only have one weekend that would work for her coming up, 12/18-19; prior weekend kids are away at a swim meet about 4 hours away at ithaca college that mike will now have to take them to.

    ReplyDelete