A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
I was so bummed. My battery ran out on my phone so the recording stopped, but Sofie did great!! Oh well! More practice, hopefully tomorrow, if not, then definitely over the weekend. I'm managing attorney in the office this week, but I didn't go in today. Must go in tomorrow if I still want a job. It's more fun to train Sofie though! Hope all is well with you all out there in God's gorgeous country! Hugs, N
I was so bummed. My battery ran out on my phone so the recording stopped, but Sofie did great!! Oh well! More practice, hopefully tomorrow, if not, then definitely over the weekend. I'm managing attorney in the office this week, but I didn't go in today. Must go in tomorrow if I still want a job. It's more fun to train Sofie though!
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you all out there in God's gorgeous country!
Hugs,
N
Bummed I couldn't see the rest of this video, but excellent work thus far, Nancy!
ReplyDelete